Thursday, June 21, 2007

Dream Home


Have you wondered what kind of family you wish to have once you have a family of your own? Recently I have been talking with a special someone about it in minor details.

So here is somewhat of a draft on what it would be like.

Of course having a house of my own would be a good start. Not too big since it would be a lot of work doing cleaning and stuff. Maybe 3-4 rooms upstairs and 2 more downstairs. Definitely want a big living room. Maybe two long lazy sofa for me and someone else which i am sure will be fully occupied. I don't really mind having a mini water feature inside the living room as sound of water have always been something that is soothing to the soul (Just had one done in my current house). I was told that karaoke is a must. Besides I like singing as well so I wonder who will be hogging on the set more. To bad for the neighbours i guess!

We will also need a decently sized study for at least 2 pc's and probably another laptop for roaming around in the house. Somehow I cannot see life without this gadgets that I think is the best invention ever made. I also imagine a study full of books ranging from romantic love stories to doraemon comic books.

On a personal note, a well equipped kitchen is highly desired. Although I have not been cooking much since coming back home to Malaysia, nevertheless I would definitely want to cook for my loved ones from time to time and on special occasion.

Warning : I assure you the food that I cook are 100% edible. But no worries...I should have at least 3 toilet for my guest disposal.

Knowing me, I would also have TV's scattered around the house. One in the master bedroom, second living room, kitchen and probably at the back garden. Hey we all need entertainment right?

Lets now move to the next topic namely cute cuddly and furry things namely our beloved domesticated pets. I foresee having 2 dogs, maybe a large one like a golden retriever and a small one just for indoors. Not too sure about the small one though since there is so many out there that is way adorable. I was told that we need 6! but if we do it will come under certain conditions..hehe.

That would be all for now. I shall add on to the list as I get along....dream....dream.....dream.........................

5 comments:

AHH said...

Yup.. i personally think that its wise to have a garden;

You might need to camp out sometimes...

Soul_Voice said...

Opening the page I thought all you wanted are lego blocks to create your home and thought to myself want to give you my kid's old lego set tim.
Ah...minus the dogs (or you may leave them in the Pet safari on 2nd floor) your dream house if I am not wrong....you want to built in inside IKEA itself?...no neighbours for sure.....LOL

Chee Hoe said...

My dearest Jill, camping might be good once in a while. To be one with nature.......

Oh yeah....i'll keep the golden retriever company :P

Chee Hoe said...

Lady Jade,

I think building a dream house in essence would be like lego blocks in which you build something that you want from scratch using your own true and honest desires.

As for the dogs, a suggestion given by me from someone (as a joke of course) was to house them on a different house!! No way!! I want to live with my cute little cuddly friends!!

M Stewart said...

Hi there... I'm the webmaster for the BCERF website. The image that you are using on this post is taken from our site. This is a copyrighted image. Please remove it from your post.
Marie Stewart
Cornell University.