Monday, September 24, 2007

The Long Journey Home

Yesterday's journey home was a very long journey indeed. What used to be a two hours or at most 2 and a half hour drive turned into a 4 hrs journey. I don't think i drove my car so slow on a motorway before. Memories from the past surfaced, happy times, challenging times and much more. I have past through all that I thought with flying colours.

In life, one can only hope and leave things to fate.

But in the process of the thoughts i have forgot my obligations and disappointed people that I care. Its totally my fault. I should not have lost concentration.......

I guess happy endings are never meant for people like me.

Nevertheless, I can only now cling on to the promise that was made and maybe just maybe......all this confusion will disperse and we shall both see a clear path to walk together again. This years birthday of mine regardless of what is going to happen, will be one that I will never forget.

Fate.....seems to be talking alot about that............

No comments: