Saturday, June 16, 2007

Bad Vibes

I woke up this morning having the exact feeling I had yesterday afternoon. A sense of uncertainty, anxiousness, bad premonition all lingering around the air. Not sleeping well yesterday night compounded the bad vibes that I have been receiving this morning.

Many things in my mind that used to be simple and irrelevant now seemed heavy. My temper that is usually not out in the surface seems to be surfacing from time to time. Not had this kind of feeling for a while and whenever its out i feel really uncomfortable.

I have always practice self control most of my life. I try my best to be in control of myself and try not to get my emotions get the better of me but of course not everything goes as plan at times. I guess it may be due to the stress that I have been through this past two weeks.Many things in my mind right now but alas most of them are really out of my control. I can only wish that things will fall into place with time. Latest problem involved my family that I am pretty worried about but something I expected and cannot really change.

Heh....probably its "the time of the month" but this time the Male's version.

I am pretty sure in time this feeling will go away like it always had. Lets hope that it runs its course as fast as it came.

4 comments:

AHH said...

so run jor its course mei?

Chee Hoe said...

Still at the process of running its course

Soul_Voice said...

Much of your pain is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self.

Blessings to you.......:)

Chee Hoe said...

Thanks Lady Jade.