Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Moving Forward


If there is such a thing called emotionally intoxicated, I guess I must be experiencing it right now. The feeling is pretty hard to explain, you get butterflies down your belly, you feel a certain warmth on your face right to the back of your ears, your heart beat becomes irregular as if following the samba beat, and you can just smile as you get along your day.


After what is certainly a very heart wrenching week, my heart is once again beginning to experience calm from a battered storm. No doubt there is still uncertainties that I know I need to face, but I shall face them head on.


I shall fulfill the promise that I have made as the path has already been laid. My way forward has never been so clear as the compass within my heart is guiding me there.

No comments: